Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY
AGREEMENT TO TERMS
These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an business entity ("we," "us" or "our"), concerning your access to and use of the sitaramdiamonds.com website as well as any other media form, media channel, mobile website or mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto (collectively, the "Site"). You agree that by accessing the Site, you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions Use. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ALL OF THESE TERMS and CONDITIONS, THEN YOU ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED FROM USING THE SITE AND YOU MUST DISCONTINUE USE IMMEDIATELY.
Supplemental terms and conditions or documents that may be posted on the Site from time to time are hereby expressly incorporated herein by reference. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason. We will alert you about any changes by updating the "Last updated" date of these Terms and Conditions and you waive any right to receive specific notice of each such change. It is your responsibility to periodically review these Terms and Conditions to stay informed of updates. You will be subject to, and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted, the changes in any revised Terms and Conditions by your continued use of the Site after the date such revised Terms are posted.
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
The Site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old and are authorized representative to entity. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to register for the Site.
- Once you place the Order on the site, you are bind to purchase unless, stated by us during the process of purchase.
- A stone ordered by you is subject to availability at the time of order approval by Third party. It is quite possible that the stones you have selected have been sold just minutes before your order. In such an event, we reserve the right to reject the order.
- Once order placed and approved, if all necessary properties of diamond are mentioned such as Shade, Eye clean, the Order cannot be rejected on the basis of misrepresentation of data.
- Even though order was placed and approved, we reserves and rights to reject that order for any reason.
2) CONSIGNMENT ORDERS & RETURNS
- We do not process any consignment orders. All Orders places and Approved are sale on outright basis. No returns will be accepted once Order Approved.
3) IMPORT & LOCAL TAXES
- All the orders processed are subject to Import & Local Tax of the Country of Consignee or Buyer. All the tax should be borne by the entity itself. Vandan Enterprise Limited will not be liable or responsible for any such duty or penalty there after.
4) KYC DOCUMENTATION
- When necessary, weather before or after the account activation, Vandan Enterprise preserves rights to ask for full KYC Documentation or update for it. Non-Delivery of such documentations in given time, Vandan Enterprise preserves right to temporary suspend the account for any future transactions.
- Pricing of the stone is fixed when the order is placed
- The company reserves its right to correct/rectify any error including an error pertaining to the price of a stone for which an order has been placed, if it is found that the error is a result of system/data entry/technology or description of the stone is inaccurate that resulted in wrong price display.
- All the Pricing Mentioned is in US Dollars. For Local Currency please contact your dedicated Sales Executive.
6) TERMS OF ORDER
- Advance Payment: Every Order placed and approved will processed for Shipping After Payment is received.
- Once Order Placed and Approved, Payment should be received by Vandan Enterprise Limited within 5 working days. If the payment is not received in time, the order will be canceled and account will be suspended.
- Wire or Transaction fee of the Consignee bank and all inter-mediatory banks will be borne by consignee. Vandan Enterprise Limited will only borne the local bank charges.
- When necessary Vandan Enterprise Preserves all rights request for payment before approval of the order.
- Order will be processed for shipment after receipt of advance payment of the order.
- The stones will be shipped to be delivered at your doorstep through couriers such as Brinks, Malca-Amit, FedEx, UPS or any other shipping company
- Shipping will include door to door insurance by third party
- Vandan Enterprise Limited reserves the right to refuse shipments to certain international destinations.
- We have free & paid shipment policy, For details Contact your Sales Executive or refer to Shipping charges page.
- The charges are only for shipment and insurance from Hong Kong to Consignee Door Step. Any Clearing charges or Duty or any extra charges borne due to misrepresentation of buyer or consignee on Imports are to be borne by consignee or buyer. Vandan Enterprise Limited will not be responsible for any such extra charges.
8.) CANCELLATION OF ORDER
- Once Order Placed the Buyer is bind to honor the order placed. Order cannot be canceled once placed.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the App/Site, please contact us at:
Vandan EnterpriseDW-4130,4th Floor,
Bharat Diamond Bourse,
BKC, Bandra (East),